The farmers son of Devonshire [microform] : being the valiant coronet's return from Flanders, who endeavoured to persuade his brother Jack to forsake the plow, and to take up arms the next spring; which he refused to do, because he was loath to leave his sweet wife Joan. Tune of Mary live long. Licensed according to order
- [London] : Printed for J. Deacon, at the Angel in Gilt-spur-street, without Newgate, [between 1689-1695]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Mary live long
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Well met brother Jack ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) F447
View MARC record | catkey: 4314634