A table of good nurture [microform] : wherin is contained a schoole-masters admonition to his schollers to learne good manners: the father to his chlidren to learne vertue: and the hous-houlder to his seruants to learne godlinesse. To the tune of, The Earle of Bedford
- Additional Titles:
- Second table of good nurture
- Printed at London : For H.G., [1625?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Earle of Bedford
Second table of good nurture
- In two parts, separated for mounting, each with woodcut at head; the second part has title: The second table of good nurture; to the tune of, Troy towne.
Publication date suggested by STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Good children, refuse not these lessons to learne ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23635
View MARC record | catkey: 4314643