The young-mans vvish, or, Behold his mind fulfil'd, whom love had almost kil'd [microform] : vvith joy reviv'd againe, as heere appeareth plaine: the like to this, ('twixt man and wife) I never heard yet, in all my life. To the tune of, I am in love, and cannot tell with whom
- L. P. (Laurence Price), active 1625-1680?
- Additional Titles:
- Young-mans wish
Behold his mind fulfil'd, whom love had almost kil'd
- Imprinted at London : For Iohn Wright, the younger, and are to be sold at his shop at the upper end of the Old-Bayley, [1635?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- I am in love, and cannot tell with whom
- In two parts, separated for mounting; woodcuts at head of each part.
Publication date suggested by STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Signed: L.P. [i.e. Laurence Price].
Verse: "VVhat strange affections have my thoughts possest ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20326
View MARC record | catkey: 4314649