An exclamation from Tunbridge and Epsom against the newfound wells at Islington [microform].
- London : Printed for J. How, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Imperfect: mutilated, affecting text.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Signed: Your old friends and tres-humble servants, Tunbridge and Epsom.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:5).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.161.f.2
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E3846
View MARC record | catkey: 4314679