The ingenious braggadocia [microform] : who thinks to obliege by boasting of his large possessions, yet was very unwilling to lose much time in wooing; but being married, was in a weeks time acquainted with an aching forehead. To the tune of, Cook Laurel
- [London] : Printed for F. Coles, T. Vere, J. Wright, J. Clarke, W. Thackeray, & T. Passenger, [between 1678-1681]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Date of publication suggested by Wing., Printed in three columns, with woodcuts at head of first two. Verse lines in black letter; chorus lines in roman., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Trimmed., Verse: "I have a mare her colour is white ...", and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8 and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) I187
View MARC record | catkey: 4314680