The condemnation of VVhig and Tory· [microform] : I am neither Whig nor Tory, but a subject truly loyal, as you'll see by what's before yee; who still does pray for the royal C.R.
- Additional Titles:
- Condemnation of Whig and Tory
- London : Printed for R.W., In the year, 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Sirs, what's the matter? 's all the world grown mad? ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A4:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.4
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C5723
View MARC record | catkey: 4314719