Maudlin [microform] : the merchant's daughter of Bristol. To the tune of, The maiden's joy, &c.
- London : Printed by and for W.O. and are to be sold by C. Bates, at the Sun and Bible in Pye-corner, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Related Titles:
- Maiden's joy
- Date of publication suggested by H.R. Plomer, Dictionaries of the printers and booksellers., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Verse: "Behold the touchstone of true love ...", and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:2).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.40.m.9.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314905