A discovery, to the praise of God, and joy of all true hearted Protestants, of a late intended plot by the papists to subdue the Protestants [microform] : Being a true copy of a discourse betweene William O Conner a priest, and Anne Hussey an Irish gentlewoman: as it was brought and confirmed by oath in the Parliament House
- Cf. Wing O129, which has "prayse" instead of "praise" in title.
Imperfect: t.p. only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:2).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.40.m.9.
View MARC record | catkey: 4314908