The happy lover: or, Celia won by Aminta's loyalty [microform] : A new song in great request at court. To an excellent new tune: Or, Why are my eyes, &c. Licensed according to order
- Additional Titles:
- Celia won by Aminta's loyalty
- [London] : Printed for J. Blare, at the Looking-Glass, on London Bridge, [between 1684-1699]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : music
- Related Titles:
- Why are my eyes still flowing
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Verse: "Why are my eyes still flow--ing? Why do's my heart thus trembling move?"., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:2).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.40.m.9. and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H669B
View MARC record | catkey: 4314934