Englands great deliverance, or Great Britains fears and tears in joy compleated [microform] : the Popes great hopes, priests, monks, and all defeated. Our noble King and Queen God's agents were, then God preserve them, as he sent them here
- T. S.
- Additional Titles:
- Englands great deliverance and Great Britains fears and tears in joy compleated
- London : Printed for John Newton, near the Sugar Loaf in Bell-Alley, Coleman-street, 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- "April the 6th. 1689. This may be printed R. Midgley."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "When this most noble kingdom, Britain great".
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.1 A1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A new song [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S159
View MARC record | catkey: 4314999