Good manners for schools, or, A paraphrase upon qui mihi, &c [microform] / Done into English verse by O. Dykes, for the use of the grammar-school at the Academy in Chancery-Lane
- Dykes, Oswald, 1670?-1728
- Additional Titles:
- Good manners for schools and Paraphrase upon qui mihi
- London : Printed by J[ames]. Rawlins, for John Place at Furnivals-Inn-gate in Holborn, MDCC. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Printer's name from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Boys, that wou'd scholars be, your minds dispose".
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.1 A1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A new song [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D2967
View MARC record | catkey: 4315023