The bashful virgin: or, The secret lover [microform] : Cupid hath wounded her unto the heart which makes her feel a love tormenting smart yet she (poor heart) is loath for to discover her real grief unto her deare lover, at length she courage takes and doth reveal what she long time intended to conceal. Tune of, I am so deep in love, or Little boy, &c.
- Additional Titles:
- Secret lover
- London : Printed for W. Thackery, T. Passenger, and W. Whitwood, [between 1670-1677]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- I am so deep in love
- Date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "O what a pain it is ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:3; A5:2).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.2 A2:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ad celebres & eruditos academiae celeberrimae patronos humilima valedictio Johannis Adami Transilvani in patriam redituri [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B1014
View MARC record | catkey: 4315067