Courage crowned with conquest; or, A brief relation, how that valiant knight, and heroick champion Sir Eglamore, bravely fought with, and manfully slew, a terrible, huge great monstrous dragon [microform] : To a pleasant new tune
- Additional Titles:
- Brief relation, how that valiant knight, and heroick champion Sir Eglamore, bravely fought with, and manfully slew, a terrible, hugh great monstrous dragon
- London : Printed for F. Coles, T. Vere, and J. Wright, 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Item at A5:2 imperfect: cropped.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library and the British Library.
Verse: "Sir Eglamore that valiant knight ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:3; A5:2).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.2 A2:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ad celebres & eruditos academiae celeberrimae patronos humilima valedictio Johannis Adami Transilvani in patriam redituri [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C6575
View MARC record | catkey: 4315096