The high prized pin-box [microform] : This damsel she doth set great store by her pin-box brisk and rare, but every ordinary whore hath got such kind of ware. Tune of, Let every man with cap in's hand, &c.
- [London] : Printed for J. Wright. J. Clark W. Thackery and T. Passenger, [between 1681-1684]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Let every man with cap in's hand
- Item at A5:2 imperfect: cropped, affecting imprint.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library and the British Library.
Verse: "I have a gallant pin-box ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:3; A5:2).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.2 A2:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ad celebres & eruditos academiae celeberrimae patronos humilima valedictio Johannis Adami Transilvani in patriam redituri [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H1962
View MARC record | catkey: 4315173