The jolly gentleman's frolick: or, The city ramble [microform] : Being, an account of a young gallant, who wager'd to pass any of the watches, without giving them an answer; but being stop'd by the constable at Cripple-gate, was sent to the counter, afterwards had before my lord mayor, and was clear'd by the intercession of my lord mayor's daughter. To a pleasant new tune
- Additional Titles:
- City ramble and Jolly gentleman's frolick
- [London] : Printed for C[harles]. Bates, at the White-Hart in West-Smithfield, [not before 1690]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Date, place of publication and publisher's name from Wing., Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library., Verse: "Give your ear to a frolicksome ditty ...", and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:3).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.2 A2:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ad celebres & eruditos academiae celeberrimae patronos humilima valedictio Johannis Adami Transilvani in patriam redituri [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) J893
View MARC record | catkey: 4315181