The life and death of George of Oxford [microform] : to a pleasant new tune, called, Poor Georgy
- [London] : Printed for P. Brooksby in West-smithfield, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Related Titles:
- Poor Georgy
- Place and date of publication from Wing., Reproduction of originals in the Harvard University, Houghton Library and the British Library., Verse: "As I went over London Bridge ...", Wing states there are variants. This edition printed in four columns with an ornamental rule between the first two columns and a "mourning" rule between the last two. There are two woodcuts above the first two columns., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:3; A6:2).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.2 A2:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ad celebres & eruditos academiae celeberrimae patronos humilima valedictio Johannis Adami Transilvani in patriam redituri [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.10, Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H, Roxburghe ballads Rox.IV.53, and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L1993
View MARC record | catkey: 4315189