Luke Huttons lamentation [microform] : which he wrote the day before his death, being condemned to be hang'd at York, for his robberies and trespasses committed thereabouts. To the tune of, Wandring and wavering
- Hutton, Luke, -1596
- London : Printed for J. Wright, J. Clarke, W. Thackeray, and T. Passenger, [between 1681-1684]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Wandring and wavering
- Date of publication suggested by Wing.
Item at A5:2 imperfect: trimmed, affecting imprint.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library and the British Library.
Signed: L. Hutton.
Verse: "I am a poor prisoner condemned to die ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:4; A5:2).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.2 A2:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ad celebres & eruditos academiae celeberrimae patronos humilima valedictio Johannis Adami Transilvani in patriam redituri [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) H3841
View MARC record | catkey: 4315219