The west country vvooing, or, The merry conceited couple [microform] : In pleasant terms, he lets her know his mind, and fairly wooes her, for to make her kind: at first she seemed coy to his perswasion, and put him off, with many a sly evasion: but finding at the last his love was constant, her heart she did resign from that same instant. Tune of, When Sol will cast no light: or, My pritty little rogue
- Additional Titles:
- West country wooing, or The merry conceited couple
Merry conceited couple
- London : Printed for W. Thackeray, T. Passenger, and W. Whitwood, [between 1670-1677]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- When Sol will cast no light. My pritty little rogue
- Date of publication suggested by Wing.
In two parts.
Item at A5:2 trimmed.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library and the British Library.
Verse: "My joy and only dear ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:4; A5:2).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.2 A2:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Ad celebres & eruditos academiae celeberrimae patronos humilima valedictio Johannis Adami Transilvani in patriam redituri [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W1410
View MARC record | catkey: 4315343