The unthankful servant: or, A scolding match between two cracks of the town, Margery Merrythought, and Nancy her mistress, who taught her her trade [microform] : As they happened to meet near the Piazza's in Covent-Garden. To the tune of If Love's a sweet passion. Licensed according to order
- Additional Titles:
- Scolding match between two cracks of the town, Margery Merrythought, and Nancy her mistress, who taught her her trade
- [London] : printed for P[hilip]. Brooksby, J[onah]. Deacon, J[osiah]. Blare, and J[ohn]. Back, [between 1688-1692]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : music
- Related Titles:
- If love's a sweet passion
- Printed in two columns.
Publisher's names, place and date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "VVell met, my dear sister, you're grown very strange ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.39.k.6
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) U96
View MARC record | catkey: 4315371