The shepher'ds lamentation for his Phillis [microform] : Tune of, As I lay musing all alone
- Additional Titles:
- Jealous lover's complaint: or, His torment for love of fair Cloris
- [London] : Printed for J[osiah]. Blare at the Looking-Glass on London-Bridge, [not before 1682]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- As I lay musing all alone
While I lay gazing
Jealous lover's complaint: or, His torment for love of fair Cloris
- Includes: The jealous lover's complaint: or, His torment for love of fair Cloris. Tune of, While I lay gazing, &c.
Printed in two columns.
Publisher's name, date and place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "As I lay musing all alone ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.39.k.6
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S3156
View MARC record | catkey: 4315391