The the [sic] love-sick soldier. Or, The valiant commander conquer'd by the powerful charms of fair Cynthias matchless beauty [microform] : To which is added, her kind answer· Tune of, No, no poor suffering heart. Licensed according to order·.
- Additional Titles:
- Valiant commander conquer'd by the powerful charms of fair Cynthias matchless beauty
- [London] : Printed for P[hilip]. Brooksby, at the Golden Ball in Pye-Corner, [1690?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : music
- Related Titles:
- No, no poor suffering heart
- Printed in two columns.
Publisher's name, place and date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Why did the god of love wound a commander ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.39.k.6
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L3220
View MARC record | catkey: 4315405