An excellent new song, call'd, The languishing swain: or, The hard-hearted shepherdess [microform] : To a pleasant new play-tune. Licensed according to order
- Additional Titles:
- Hard-hearted shepherdess and Languishing swain
- [London] : Printed for J[osiah]. Blare, at the sign of the Looking-Glass on London-Bridge, [1685?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : music
- Place and date of publication and publisher's name from Wing.
Printed in two columns.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Happy's the man that's free from love ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.39.k.6
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E3822
View MARC record | catkey: 4315421