The coy cook-maid [microform] : who was courted importunately by Irish, Welsh, Spanish, French and Dutch, but at last was conquered by a poor English taylor. To the tune of, There was a brisk lass, &c. This may be printed, R.P.
- [London] : Printed for P. Brooksby, in Pye-corner, [between 1685-1688]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- There was a brisk lass
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Joan scrub'd up her rooms, made all things clean ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C6732
View MARC record | catkey: 4315520