Down-right Dick of the west; or, The plow-mans ramble to London [microform] : to see my Lord-Mayor and the rest of the vine volk of the city; with what hapned while he there remained. Tune of, The country farmer. This may be printed. R.P.
- Additional Titles:
- Downright Dick of the west and Plow-mans ramble to London
- [London] : [Printed for J. Deacon], [1685?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Country farmer
- Imperfect: cropped, affecting imprint., Imprint suggested by Wing., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Verse: "I pray now attend and give ear to the jest ...", and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8 and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D2112
View MARC record | catkey: 4315538