The last lamentation, of the languishing Squire: or, Love overcomes all things [microform] : To the tune of Billy and Molly: or, Jockey's jealousie. Licensed according to order
- [London] : [Printed for P. Brooksby, J. Deacon, J. Blare, J. Black [sic], Between 1688-1692]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Billy and Molly and Jockey's jealousie
- Imperfect: trimmed, affecting imprint., Imprint suggested by Wing., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Verse: "As I went forth to view the spring ...", and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8 and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L488
View MARC record | catkey: 4315604