Win at first, lose at last: or, A new game at cards [microform] : Wherein the King recovered his crown, and traitors lost their heads. To the tune of; Ye gallants take delight to play
- L. P. (Laurence Price), active 1625-1680?
- Additional Titles:
- New game at cards
- London : Printed for Fra. Coles, Tho; Vere; Io. VVright and Io. Clarke, 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Ye gallants take delight to play
- Attributed to Laurence Price.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "You merry hearts that love to play ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P3390
View MARC record | catkey: 4315721