The Whig rampant: or, Exaltation [microform] : Being a pleasant new song of 82. To a new tune of, Hey boys up go we.
- D'Urfey, Thomas, 1653-1723
- Uniform Title:
- Whig's exaltation
- Additional Titles:
- [London] : printed for P. Brooksby at the Golden Ball in West Smithfield, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Hey boys up go we.
- An expanded edition of: The Whig's exaltation.
Attributed to Thomas D'Urfey.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Now now the Tories all shall stoop ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W1649A
View MARC record | catkey: 4315767