A hue and cry after a man-midwife [microform] : who has lately deliver'd the land-bank of their money
- Ward, Edward, 1667-1731
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1699.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages).
- Attributed to Edward Ward. Cf. Wing (CD-ROM, 1996)., Caption title., First line: "If any good person, in country or town.", Imperfect: print show-through., Reproduction of original in: British Library., Single column of text, initial., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1; A8:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.1 A1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A new song [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.121.g.9, Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2, and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W737
View MARC record | catkey: 4315816