An elegy on the death of Sir William Turner, Knight [microform] : and alderman of the city of London, and president of Bridwell and Bethlem Hospitals, who departed this life on Thursday, the 9th. of February, about eleven of the clock in the forenoon, 1692/3.
- London : Printed for George Croom, at the Blew-Ball in Thames-street, over against Baynard's-Castle, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Come, come, prepare to weep, our sorrow's great, ".
Within mourning border, with emblems and motto.
Year of publication from Wing CD-ROM, 1996.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.1 A1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A new song [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E384
View MARC record | catkey: 4315866