A lamentation over England, because of the judgements that is [sic] now appearing against her for her manifold transgressions [microform].
- Rigge, Ambrose, 1635?-1705
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed at end: Ambrose Rigge.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B1:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 4152.f.20
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1485
View MARC record | catkey: 4315969