A newe ballade [microform].
- R. M., active 1560
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1560?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Imprint from STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
There are two editions; last line begins: "Longe lyfe" or "Longe life." Cf. STC addendum.
Verse: "O dere lady Elysabeth, which art our right and vertous Quene ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:4).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Huth 50
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17147
View MARC record | catkey: 4316044