A lamentable ditty composed vpon the death of Robert Lord Devereux, late earle of Essex [microform] : who was beheaded in the Tower of London, on Ashwenesday in the morning, 1600. To the tune of Welladay
- Additional Titles:
- Lamentable ditty composed upon the death of Robert Lord Devereux, late Earle of Essex
- Printed at London : For Cuthbert Wright and are to be sold at his shop in little Saint Bartholmes close to the Lame-hospitall, [1635?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Publication date suggested by STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Sweet Englands pride is gone ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 6792
View MARC record | catkey: 4316119