A lamentable new ballad vpon the Earle of Essex his death [microform] : To the tune of, Essex last goodnight
- Additional Titles:
- Lamentable new ballad upon the Earle of Essex his death
- Printed at London : For Cuthbert Wright, [1635?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Essex last goodnight
- First stanza line 4 has: "Chivalry:" (roman)., Publication date suggested by STC., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Verse: "All you that cry, O hone O, hone,"., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7 and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 6793
View MARC record | catkey: 4316120