A godly ditty or prayer to be song vnto God [microform] : for the preseruation of his Church, our Queene and realme, against all traytours, rebels, and papisticall enemies
- Awdelay, John, active 1559-1577
- Additional Titles:
- Godly ditty or prayer to be song unto God
- Imprynted at London : By Iohn Awdely, [1569?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms, CXXXVII
- "Syng this after the tune of the .cxxxvy. Psalme, which begins VVhen as we sat in Babilon, or such lyke."
Printed in two columns.
Publication date suggested by STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Signed: Quoth Ioh. Awdely.
Verse: "Preserue thy seruaunt Lord ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:4).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Huth 50
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 995
View MARC record | catkey: 4316133