The wicked midwife, the cruell mother, and the harmelesse daughter. Or, A cruell murther committed upon a new-borne childe by the midwife [microform] : whom the grandmother of the childe hyred to kill, but unknowne to the mother of the childe: now the mother of this infant being falsely accused by her owne mother, was executed at Lancaster assize, at midsummer last. To the tune of, The bleeding heart
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1640?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Bleeding heart
- Imperfect: mutilated, affecting text, imprint, and ill.
Imprint from STC.
In two parts, printed side by side.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Kind country-men pray listen now ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- STC (2nd ed.),
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:3).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide BR f 821.04 B49
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17915.7
View MARC record | catkey: 4316252