Elegy on the death of Nicol Muschet of Boghall [microform] / written, at the desire of his friends
- Pennecuik, Alexander, -1730
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Attributed to Alexander Pennecuik.
Imprint from Foxon.
Printed in two columns.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
The words "To fair Edina ... broke his solemn vow." are enclosed within two right braces.
Verse: "The highest pitch of sorrow swells my heart ..."
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:5).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.3 A3:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in King VVilliam's courage and conquest [microform] : together, vvith the glorious success of his Royal Highness the Duke of Savoy; to the unspeakable consternation of the French court and kingdom. To an excellent new tune. Licensed according to order
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.161.f.2
View MARC record | catkey: 4316324