An elegy, on the much lamented death of Mr. William Bentley, minister of the gospel, in Crispin Street, Spittlefields [microform] : who departed this life May the 1st, 1751. Aged 52 years
- M. C.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Printed for the author, M.C., [1751?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Ah! Mournful times dark clouds doth now appear, ".
Within mourning borders, with emblems.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.1 A1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A new song [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2
View MARC record | catkey: 4316385