The grand question debated, whether Hamilton's bawn should be turned into a barrack or a malt house [microform] / Written in 1729 by Dean Swift, and read with great applause by Mr. Henderson, at Freemason's Hall
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745
- Uniform Title:
- A soldier and a scholar
- London : Printed for J. Wallis, Ludgate street, London. (Entered at Stationer's-Hall), 1785.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Henderson, Mr.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Thus spoke to my Lady the Knight full of care, ".
With an engraving "publish'd April 16. 1785 by J. Wallis .. " .
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18c reel.1 A1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A new song [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2
View MARC record | catkey: 4316402