Rudimenta grammatices [microform] : in gratiam juventutis scoticæ conscripta
- Simson, Alexander, 1570?-1639
- Edinburgi : Excudebat hæres Andreæ Anderson ..., 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Attributed to Alexander Simson by Wing (2nd ed.), Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2693:28)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S6367A
View MARC record | catkey: 4316573