A brief (yet full) account of the doctrine of vulgar and decimal fractions, with a specimen on their demonstrations [microform] / by William Alingham, teacher of the mathematicks
- Additional Titles:
- Brief account of the doctrine of vulgar and decimal fractions
- London : Printed; sold by Mr. Mount at the Postern on Tower-hill, Mr. Lea, Globemaker in Cheapside. Mr. Worgan, Mathematick-Instrument-maker, under St. Dunstan's Church in Fleetstreet; and by the Author, at his House in Channel-Row, Westminster, 1698.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 75 pages
- Includes preface by the author on -., Reproduction of original in: Universität Göttingen Bibliothek., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2680:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) A1187C
View MARC record | catkey: 4316581