The dying tears of a penitent sinner [microform] : which was written as hee lay on his death-bed, according to his own direction; wherein wee may behold how stedfastly hee beleeved [sic] in the pretious [sic] death and passion of our Lord Jesus Christ, and how willing he was to leave this world. To the tune of, The faithful friend, or The brothers gift
- London : Printed for Francis Grove ..., [1650?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Brothers gift and Faithful friend
- Contains 4 illustrations., Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.), Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library., Right half sheet contains: "The second part, to the Same Tune.", and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2686:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D2957A
View MARC record | catkey: 4316662