The sacred diary [microform] : Or, select meditations for every part of the day, and the employments thereof: With directions to persons of all ranks, for the holy spending every ordinary day of the Week. Propounded as means to facilitate a pious life, and for the spiritual improvement of every Christian
- Gearing, William
- Additional Titles:
- Select meditations for every part of the day, and the employments thereof
- London : Printed for J.D. for Jonathan Robinson ..., 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages, 274 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Epistle dedicatory signed W. Gearing, p. ., Reproduction of original in: British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2687:40)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G438
View MARC record | catkey: 4316703