God speed the plough, and bless the corn-mow. Or, A new merry dialogue between a ploughman and a servingman [microform] : The servingman most stoutly doth dispute ... The tune is, The Duke of Norfolk
- Additional Titles:
- New merry dialogue between a ploughman and a servingman
- [London] : Printed for W. Gilbertson ..., [between 1640 and 1665]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Duke of Norfolk
- Contains 1 illustration.
Place and date of publication taken from Wing (2nd ed.)
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2687:42)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G907A
View MARC record | catkey: 4316705