The Norfolk gentleman's last will and testament [microform] : [... c]ommitted the keeping of his children to his own brother, who dealt most wickedly with them, and how God plagued him for it. To the tune of Rogero
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1700?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Contains 2 illustrations.
Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.)
Imperfect: sheet cropped with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2691:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N1237A
View MARC record | catkey: 4316794