A pleasant new ballad of Tobias [microform] : wherein is shewed the wonderful things that chanced unto him in his youth, and how he wedded a yong [sic] damsel that had had seven husbands, and, never enjoyed their company, who were all slain by a wicked spirit. To a new tune
- [London] : Printed for F. Coles, J. Wright, T. Vere, W. Gilbertson, [between 1655 and 1658]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Contains 4 illustrations.
Imperfect: torn, with slight loss of text.
Place and date of publication taken from Wing (2nd ed.)
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2691:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P2555A
View MARC record | catkey: 4316815