Englands honour, and Londons glory [microform] : With the manner of proclaiming Charles the second king of England, this eight of May 1660. by the honourable the two houses of Parliament, Lord Generall Monk, the lord mayor, alderman, and common councell of the city. The tune is, Vi vel a roy [sic].
- I. W.
- London : Printed for William Gilbertson, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Vive la roy
- Contains 1 illustration: royal arms with crowned initials "C R."
Date of publication taken from Wing (2nd ed.)
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
Signed at end: I. W.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2694:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W41A
View MARC record | catkey: 4316931