The king and kingdoms joyful day of triumph. Or, The kings most excellent majesties royal and triumphant coming to London [microform] : accompanied by the ever renowned, his excellenct the Lord General Monck ... To the tune of, The Scottish lady, or, Ill tide that cruel peace that gain'd a war on me.
- Wade, John, active 1660-1680
- Additional Titles:
- Kings most excellent majesties royal and triumphant coming to London
- London : Printed for John Andrews ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Ill tide that cruel peace that gain'd a war on me.
- Contains 3 illustrations.
Date of publication taken from Wing (2nd ed.)
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
Right half-sheet contains: The second part, to the same tune.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2694:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W168A
View MARC record | catkey: 4316935