The works of that grave and learned lawyer Iudge Ienkins, prisoner in Newgate [microform] : Upon divers statutes, concerning, the liberty, and freedome of the subject. : With a perfect table thereto annexed
- Jenkins, David, 1582-1663
- London : Printed for J. Gyles ..., MDCXLVIII 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 199 pages
- The armies indemnity -- The cordiall of Iudge Ienkins for the good people of London -- An apology for the army -- Iudge Ienkins plea delivered to the Earl of Manchester -- The answer of Iudge Ienkins to the impvtation pvt upon his plea in Chancery -- Iudge Ienkin's remonstrance to the Lords and Commons ... the 21th of February, 1647.
- Each part has special t.p., with continuous paging., Imperfect: tightly bound, with smudged and faded print., Numerous errors in paging., Reproduction of original in: Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru/National Library of Wales., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references in margins and index.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2670:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) J576
View MARC record | catkey: 4317055