A Remonstrance and protestation of all the good Protestants of this kingdom, against deposing their lawful soveraign K. James II [microform].
- [Edinburgh?] : Printed by a lover of the king, [i.e. J. Reid?], MDCLXXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Reid, J.
- Imperfect: cropped with slight loss of print.
Place of publication and publisher suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2675:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R969
View MARC record | catkey: 4317091