To the Kings most Excellent Majestie, the humble petition o [sic] the inhabitants of the County of B[u]ckingham [microform].
- [Imprinted at London] : [by Robert Barker, and by the assigns of John Bill], [1641 [i.e 1642]]
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Date and place of publication suggested by Wing., Defective printing; verso not printed., Reproduction of original in: Eton College. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2679:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1539A
View MARC record | catkey: 4317126